First Time Bidders:
You must be logged in to place online bids. If you do not have an account created, click the “Login / New Bidder” button on top of your screen to begin creating your account. Once your account has been created, you will need to log into the catalog of your choice, then register to bid for each online auction and agree to the terms and conditions.
Once account has been created, use the same username & password for all current and future online auctions.
Please Note: If you have previously registered with HiBid or another HiBid powered website then your existing user name and password will work on this site.
Please call our office if you need assistance.
How To Bid:
1. After logging into your account, Enter catalog and Browse items or use the "search" feature to find something specific.
2. Place a one-time bid - OR - Enter a private maximum bid.
3. Maximum bids: The system will automatically bid for you, entering the lowest bid possible up to and including the maximum bid entered.
4. After placing your bids you will see that lots that you are winning will have a green background. Outbid lots have a red background. Watched lots have a blue border.
5. "Watch List" for items bid on & items interested in.
6. The colored icons at the upper right hand corner of the page are quick links for you to view lots that you have bid on or placed on your watched list:
"Green with + Bids" Button.
“Blue with Watches” Button.
Note... you can bid on lots from your watch list and also hide lots if you no longer interested in that current lot. This feature only works if you are LOGGED IN.
7. "LIVE CATALOG" This screen becomes "live" at the closing of our online auction. You do not have to refresh the page! All bids, time left, etc. update in real-time. The "live" screen will appear 30 minutes before an auction begins closing.
8. Bidding from the Catalog Page - All bidding occurs "in place". You click to bid, click to confirm the bid in the popup, then the page automatically updates the relevant information (bid amounts, counts, & status).
9. Once the closing process begins, one item will close every few seconds, if a bid is placed in the last three (3) minutes remaining for that auction lot, bidding for that lot will automatically extend the auction for an additional three (3) minutes.
10. An e-mail of invoice will be sent to the winning bidder/buyer of each auction after auction has completely closed.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us. Sincerely,
818 Vandalia Street, Saint Paul, MN 55114
612.790.2918 Or, Sebastian@SebastianCharles.com
© 2019 SebastianCharles LLC ß
Copyright © 2019 SebastianCharles LLC - All Rights Reserved.